Friday, March 1, 2013

So Blessed Today

Some of our curriculum for next year arrived today. Luckily we don't have to purchase a curriculum for Cara since she is only 1 grade behind Collin. I am using Abeka for the majority of Collins lessons. This year I have included some new products for both Collin and Cara. I purchased a Bible Heroes writing lessons for Cara and the third grade science kit from Bob Jones for Collin. I'm so glad the new books have arrived, I will hopefully be able to read through them before the baby comes.

I have been suffering from UNBEARABLE morning sickness with this pregnancy. I have always had bad morning sickness when I am pregnant but this time it seems worse. I am so blessed to have such a sweet mother inlaw, she came over today with loads and loads of frozen meals. I really appreciate this because cooking surely doesn't help my nausea.

Then to top this day off my wonderful husband came home early from work and brought me some new candles. He is sooooo sweet, the candles we had in our bedroom just weren't smelling good anymore. He cooked dinner for him and the kids, then gave them baths and put them to bed. What a sweet man! I am so glad God led me to him. I just cant imagine life with out him.


Oh, how I love Woodwick. The smell is so comforting, it feels like home.



No comments:

Post a Comment